Organizations that do not wish to participate as full members but still want to utilize PIP Practices for the detailed design, procurement, and construction of manufacturing facilities,
may benefit from the PIP Subscription Program. The PIP Subscription Program is designed to provide ongoing up to date access to PIP Practices, through a password protected Subscribers
area of the PIP web-site. Potential subscribers include owner/operators and EPC contractors, as well as suppliers, vendors, and fabricators.
What is included in PIP-Subscription?
- Access to current electronic copies (PDF text, and electronic entry data sheets where available) of published PIP Practices through a password protected Subscribers area of the PIP web-site. Included with a Subscription to the P&ID Practice is a symbols library
with files in both MicroStation cells and AutoCAD blocks.
- E-mail notification of any published new Practices or revisions to existing Practices. This is the same information we provide to member companies.
- The ability to issue the PIP password to all employees, contractors, and contractor employees who are doing work for you in all of your facilities. The files can be shared
- Subscribers will have the opportunity to attend PIP functions by special invitation. Subscribers are listed on the PIP website with a link to their website if provided.
(1) All published Practices - $33,000/year.** (initial 3-year commitment)
** A discount on the entire package of published Practices is currently offered to Subscribers
to all published Practices. The discounted annual fee for all published Practices is $30,000
until further notice.
(2) Subscription priced by access to an individual engineering discipline(s) or sub-discipline(s) with annual payments as shown. There is no discount by discipline or sub-discipline,
and price of Subscription by discipline varies according to the number and type of published Practices in each discipline. (initial 3-year commitment)
Details of the Subscription/License Agreement provided upon request.
Prices per discipline shown below:
* Special pricing - all four Piping Sub-disciplines available for $7,000/year
For more information about the PIP Subscription email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512.232.3040.